Friday, August 17, 2012

Louis Vuitton

Louis Vuitton Damier Ebene Belt
Louis Vuitton Speedy Bag
I was out at a local restaurant the other day, having a few laughs with some close friends when I noticed at the table next to us, a young lady had her Louis bag on the ground. Not on the back of her chair, in her lap or hanging from one of those purse hangers (side note: great invention) but sitting on the dirty floor of the restaurant. Is that anyway to care for a luxury brand item? I had to call my fashionista cousin in New York; she was appalled as I was. No surprise there, she is a Louis Vuitton enthusiast.  

Check out these 2 bags that I think would be great for the Fall:


 Neo Papillon GM, Calf Leather - $3950
Color - Green

Pochette Chaine Renard, Soft Fox Fur - $6300

A lot of designers are using fur for their Fall/Winter collections; I've seen it on skirts, boots and handbags.

Picture at the top of the page was provided by my cousin, a New York fashionista, who shall remain nameless. No worries, she's not in shop-a-holics anonymous (not yet anyway).

4 comments: