Just found out my blog was nominated for the Liebster Award by Mademoiselle Tess, of Tess Yourself, a fellow blogger from Switzerland. I am so grateful for the recognition, thanks again Tess. The Liebster award is for new, upcoming bloggers with less than 200 followers on bloglovin'. The award is to recognize the work done thus for by the blogger(s) and to show support.
The Liebster Award rules:
- Answer the 11 questions from the person who nominated you.
- Create 11 questions for your nominees.
- Choose 11 nominees and link to your post.
- Go to their pages and let them know you have nominated them.
- Don't accept any tags back!
The questions presented to me:
UBW #1: Who is the most admired person for you in the fashion business?
UBW #2: Who would you cast to play yourself in a movie about your life?
UBW #3: What was the most embarrassing moment in your life?
Tripped and fell while wearing a dress.
UBW #4: What don't you mind spending
a lot of money on?
UBW #5: How would you describe yourself in a tweet?
Nadia the fashion enthusiast!
UBW #6: What does your perfect day involve?
Spending the entire day with the one I love - no phone, TV or social media - uninterrupted.
UBW #7: What is your most hated brand?
Don't have one but I would strongly dislike a brand that discriminated against race, color, protected classes, etc.
UBW #8: What is the last book you read?
Fifty Shades Freed, by E.L. James (sorry mom).
UBW #9: What is your biggest regret?
Not recognizing real love when it was right in front of me.
UBW #10: What brand would you be?
UBW #11: What inspires you to blog?
My nominees are:
My list of questions for the nominees:
- Why did you start blogging?
- Which blogs or bloggers do you follow?
- Which designer do you wear all the time?
- Would you prefer a big diamond or a huge closet full of designer clothes?
- Favorite movie of all time?
- Favorite place to visit in your hometown?
- Who is the one person, in your life, that inspires you the most?
- Which celebrity style do you most admire?
- Where is one place where you would love to visit?
- How many different languages do you speak?
- Who would you like to meet one day, whether designer, musician or actor?
Please send me a link after you have completed the questionnaire, would love to read them.
Have a Great Wednesday everyone!