Thursday, February 14, 2013

Sam Edelman* : A Love Story



I heard about him from around the way...he was all the ladies' favorite. I didn't think I had a chance, until he looked my way. I fell in love at first sight. I didn't care he arrived via the UPS truck, or that he was dressed in bubble wrap and tons of tape. I was just happy he finally arrived; and just in time for Valentine's Day. We stared into each others eyes for hours upon hours; He whispered sweet nothings in my ear as we cuddled on the couch, enjoying each other's company. He's such a romantic. Did I mention he brought flowers? So thoughtful! He doesn't care about what size I am or that I wouldn't be caught dead in flats; He loves me just the way I am - imperfections and all. He said we made a perfect pair. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world that he chose me to share this Valentine's Day.














  You ask me how I knew it was real love....
I knew he loved me when he stamped it on his "sole".

Shoes: Sam Edelman, Penelope, ruby red.

If you would like to try your luck and be his Valentine for next year, you might want to try getting his attention now by stopping by his place.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

Bonne fete de Saint Valentin mi amour! Bisous!



* The above story is completely fictional, any similarities are completely coincidental. 



Update:



The winner of the Lendperk contest, view here, was gracious enough to share a photo of her wearing the dress she ordered for Valentine's Day:


Shante Sanders
Dress: Lulu's, Somebody to Love via Lendperk




27 comments:

  1. Wow, Shante! You look so gorgeous in that dress! We love it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lendperk! I can't wait until my next rental for next weekend!

      Delete
  2. Very nice, congrats to her on winning such a cool contest. I love Sam Edelman shoes,I have a pair in purple I find them to be very comfortable. Happy valentines day:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Friday, Time for visit and follow.
    would be great if you can join my blog hop Friday.
    Have a nice day.
    Nan
    www.blogshe.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing shoes! :)

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those shoes are amazing! You look so pretty!
    Meg
    Jewelry Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! I love the fountain as the backdrop for this. Great photo op! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, Randall May & Nadia! I love that fountain which is at my favorite restaurant, Columbia.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome shoes!!

    everywearigo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post, poem and shoes Nadia. I definitely feel the love.

    Stay Stylish,

    TL. Xx
    Twynkle Loves
    http://www.twynkleloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the story.

    ReplyDelete