Valentine's Day gift guide for men based on a survey I conducted earlier today. The above is in no particular order, none is more important than the other. Some of the items did not make the list because I couldn't mention it here on my rated PG blog, however I hope you get what you want (you know who you are).
- Red roses, no surprise there. Red is the color of passion, so this is one way for a guy to show how he feels about a woman. And roses smell great.
- Chocolate candy (I'll keep my comment to myself).
- A Valentine's Card. A card does go a long way fellas, especially if you are not very verbose about your feelings, or not into writing sonnets; choose the best card that can express what you would like to convey to your woman.
- Christian Louboutin pumps. Not surprised these made the list. What can I say, it's the gift that keeps on giving.
- A new car. This one was a bit surprising but hey, why not put it out there.
- Hermes bag (good luck with this one).
- Romantic dinner for two. I really like this idea, especially if you know how to cook, kudos to you!
- Massage. This is a no-brainer, relieve stress and tension so you can re-connect.
- Romantic get-a-way. No kids, no work, just you two =)
- A nice guy.
Didn't get a chance to participate in my survey earlier? Let me know what you would like for Valentine's Day!