Friday, May 10, 2013

Mother's Day gift guide

Mother's Day gift guide


                          



1. Flowers. 
    Whether you are near or far, flowers make any occasion extra special. A comedian once 
    said, "there is no excuse not to give a woman flowers, that's what your neighbor's garden is 
    for."
2. Breakfast-in-bed. 
    This is a great way to incorporate the kids. They can decorate the pancakes or make 
    fun shapes with the toast. They will always remember this as a special day for mom and for 
    future reference to continue in this tradition.    
3. Massage. 
    No explanation necessary.
4. Starbucks. 
    Every mom I know could do with a limitless supply of Starbucks gift card. 
5. 6 & 7. Spa treatments.
    Sometimes moms don't take time for themselves. An all day spa treatment is just the thing 
    to say, "I appreciate you!"
     




Mother's Love 

Her love is like

an island in life's ocean,
vast and wide
A peaceful, quiet shelter
From the wind, the rain, the tide.
'Tis bound on the north by Hope,
By Patience on the West,
By tender Counsel on the South
And on the East by Rest.
Above it like a beacon light
Shine Faith, and Truth, and Prayer;
And thro' the changing scenes of life
I find a haven there. 
Author Unknown 

Thanks to everyone that answered my survey. Hope you all have a wonderful Mother's Day! :)




7 comments:

  1. Amazing ideas! :D

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't take all the credit MJ, I conducted a survey to get these answers.

      Delete
  2. very nice post I send my mom she love flowers :)
    www.sweetwithenvy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great poem :) made me smile.

    ReplyDelete