Wednesday, April 10, 2013

What's Trending Now

What's Trending Now


                       

The cut-out waist dress is my new favorite thing. They're also available in the hi-low design (hi-low is still on trend).  Pastels are haute right now; from nail polishes, make-up, clothes and accessories. There is something about these colors that makes me feel like an adolescent again - in a really girly way. The coral, River Island skirt is flirty and fun,  paired with a colorful bracelet or heels. The black & white look has been a staple in my closet for years; now that the celebrities have caught on to this trend, you see it everywhere (like the way I just gave myself credit for starting a trend? lol!). Polka dots are still on trend; and this polka dot Luichiny is so chic with the ankle strap. I thought I was up on all the latest trends until the other day when I was watching The Wendy Williams show and she had a style expert on talking about "greige". What is greige? It is a color blend of "gray" and "beige". The Chloe bag above is a fabulous example of how this neutral color can blend in with any color palette. Share with me your thoughts on the latest tends - likes? dislikes?

Hope everyone is enjoying the warm weather. Unfortunately, soon I'll be complaining about the heat, so until then I'm embracing the warmth. 




18 comments:

  1. wow love it!

    www.beautylicousreviews.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pastel colors. Black and white has always been too safe for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the coral skirt!

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the cut out dress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving this set hunni! I love cutouts right now as well....the dress above is so hot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this season's trends from a variety of pretty pastels to classic black and whit. Love it!

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love polka dots and love all the stripes that's trending now :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Always have loved polka dots, very popular in the 80s as for the cut out waist dress not for my age group but I think it is cute :) Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your comments!
    ♥ Noemi
    Fashion: Classy N Glamorous
    Travel: Cruise With Noemi
    Facebook • Fashion
    Facebook • Travel

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want everything, you need my address?

    ReplyDelete