Sunday, December 18, 2016

Milly in Winter


Hello Fashionistas!

The weekend is coming to an end as I compose my thoughts for this post 😞. Hope you all enjoyed. As for me, it was so hectic, it seems likes all the stores were jam-packed and double the typical number of vehicles were on the road. It was a mess!
Since it's the holidays, I wanted to do a shoot that reflected the season. I don't think I've ever done a blog post like this before. I looked in my closet and picked out the obvious red coat, tried to find a green dress, however this Milly jumped out at me. The dress itself is not meant for the Winter, it's a Spring-Summer "ensemb"; It has spaghetti straps and a beautiful bow on the back, which I did not display this go-round. Maybe this upcoming Spring. Dusted off my Altuzarra over-the-knees (I haven't worn these boots much), found a scarf that happened to be red and out the door I went. 


After the shoot, I had errands to run (as usual) and I switched the coat for a fitted blazer; the boots for a flat-heeled boot and it really changed the outfit drastically. I think I could wear the same look to a business meeting next. I love a multi-functioning piece. I've only worn this dress once and it was to a fancy affair, & now I'll definitely have it in rotation for other functions instead of just for fancy shindigs. Money well-spent! 😊







Scarf: Gifted
Coat: Paco Outerwear
Dress: Milly (old)
Boots: Altuzarra x Target (last seen here) & (here

 Photo Credit: Erica Hawes



Thanks for reading and commenting!

Don't forget to be social: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube




14 comments:

  1. Hey Nadia! Welcome back:) I love your coat. Such a pretty outfit for the season. I'm glad you stopped by my blog. XOXO

    Edwige | http://www.hypnozglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The traffic and the huge number of people in malls are stressing me out. Anyway, it's still fun to join the crowd this holidays. Btw, I love your outfit especially the dress. Great outfit combo :)

    Advance Merry Christmas!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a great holiday outfit!
    x
    http://thedemeler.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This coat is amazing! Looks great on you!

    X Merel
    www.andathousandwords.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful look! Love it all
    http://www.portiastylebook.com/

    ReplyDelete