Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Nordstrom...preview

Hello Fashionistas!

In my previous blog post (see Fashion's Night Out) I mentioned that Nordstrom will be coming to the St. Johns Town Center. Until then, this will serve as a preview of what this upscale department store has to offer.


Their "Fall's Top 10" list:

1. Tough boots
2. The throw-on sweater
3. Red lips
4. A color-pop bag
5. The sheath dress
6. A statement jacket
7. Printed pants
8. Vintage-inspired brooches
9. The new pump
10. The leather mix


Based on the above list, these are my choices:



Boutique 9 'Dacia' boot




Payton Open Stitch Cardigan




MAC 'Pro Longwear' lipgloss

Diane von Furstenberg 'Mimosa' Snake Embossed Clutch




Black Halo 'Jackie' Belted Gabardine Sheath Dress




Veda 'Max' Leather Jacket





Alice + Olivia 'Andrew' Leopard Print Skinny Pants




Cara Accessories Jewel Brooch



Yves Saint Laurent 'Tribute' Mary Jane pump




 Micheal Kors Leather Trim Wide Leg Pants


Until the store opens at the St. Johns Town Center in Jacksonville, FL  find these and more Fall/Winter style at: Nordstrom 

Thanks for stopping by!




16 comments:

  1. You will love the store! I have been a stylist at Nordstrom for a while.
    XO,
    Zhanna
    www.lifeandbows.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Nordstrom and I can't wait until we finally have one close!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2014! There is one about 2 hours from here...inbox me and I'll let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I have th clutch and the leather jacket pleas?????
    Perfect choices!!!

    Eirini from http://fashionreactor.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nadia,

    Nice post. Thanks for sharing!

    Cheryl

    http://evoluerconsultants.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. DVF knows what a woman wants :) Thx for commenting.

      Delete
  7. lovelove the michael kors wide leg pants, so gorgeous!

    threadbare-dm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. totally loving the blue dress. The colour and style is perfect.

    You have a great blog. I am a blogger from India - www.styledestino.com

    Do check out my blog and tell me what do you think about it. Keep in touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the MK Leather-trimmed pants! Maybe this Fall I will go out of my norm and rock the RED LIPS.

    ReplyDelete