Thursday, September 6, 2012

H&M

The beautiful Nicole Christie, H&M buyer and one of the judges on NBC's Fashion Star, made a special appearance.







J'Wroyce Walton (on the right) will be modeling for Buckle and Johnson&Murphy later today at Fashion's Night Out (Town Center, Jacksonville, FL)









 




















 































 

















 







Yes! Jacksonville, H&M is finally here - at the Avenues mall. The grand opening was today and it was thick. Fashionistas from near and far came out, stood in line for hours, and waited anxiously for the noon store opening.

Have you checked out H&M yet? you won't be disappointed, you will find great styles that won't break the bank.

You were worth the wait H&M!

11 comments:

  1. You can't go wrong with H&M they have a little bit of everything for everyone. One of my go to stores!!

    xxoo
    Vanessa
    www.vanessaballi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love Your blog and H&M! we don't have one here.. :( I can't wait till we get one!
    Followed you blog and the rest of your links!
    Xo,Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so in love with the cutest boy on earth with the Turtle bag!!! I want to give him 1 million hugs and kisses. :-)

    www.readydressedgo.blogspot.com

    -Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post on H&M! I especially need an H&M bottle of water in my life!
    imnotwearingvintage.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to go check this store out. :)

    ReplyDelete