Friday, September 28, 2012

My Kind Of Fall


Ring and Bracelet: H&M




Shoes: Guess (see previous Guess? post)


 Top: LC Lauren Conrad
Jeans: Hydraulic
Belt: old


Fall officially started, according to my calendar, September 22nd, but I don’t think Florida got the memo.  But that’s ok. I took the time to enjoy this bright, sunny day at one of my favorite spots in town. A beautiful picturesque view, cool breeze coming off the river and me basking in the sun was the perfect Fall day. The temperature was in the low to high 80s throughout the afternoon. I certainly wanted to wear my favorite platform sandals that I got over the summer, paired with this chiffon top and  jeans that I bought from Kohl’s; Accessorized with H&M ring and bracelet. The belt I’ve had in my closet for a while and I decided to try it with this top. I loved the combination instantly. The belt was like magic; it gave me hips and also emphasized my waist.  Of course I was sucking in as well :-).
Can you guess this location?

16 comments:

  1. What a great blog you have! Really love your photos – so cool, your style is amazing!Gorgeous H&M accessories!
    Would you like to follow each other, will be glad to hear from you ;o)
    Olga
    www.impromp-two.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could this location be, "The Cummer's Museum!" Great photos & Blog... I have been trying to help Fall transition by wearing Fall appeal as well. I will be one sad camper if Fall passes Florida by. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the jeans with that top & the belt is perfect! It's fall here in CT & I'm not looking forward to the cold but love the fashion ;-)

    xx

    Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos! I love the first picture :D Send some heat my way in Wisconsin please!
    x
    Shubana
    Love, Shushu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nadia,

    I like very much! Colors are at the same time soft and fresh: very beautiful overall :)

    See you

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello! thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! you are one gorgeous lady and i love that pretty, feminine top!!

    xo
    fizz

    www.freshfizzle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for stopping by, happy to follow you back on bloglovin'!
    i recently created a facebook page too, so pop up by when you get a chance and like if you like :)
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-Possible-Fantasy/269022619865057

    xx
    www.apossiblefantasy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. that top is lovely, oh and thanks for have a look and so nicely leaving a comment on my blog, i followed you on bloglovin :)

    http://nimiihyel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG How did I miss this one? Nice blog as usual. Good seeing you behind the camera for a change. :-)

    ReplyDelete