Monday, September 17, 2012

Steve Madden

Sharryy






Brakdanc





Andiie







Zigzagg

Vampiree
Zombie
Adalyn



Which of these shoes shows off your personality? Better yet, which one will get you noticed?


Most of you already know that Steve Madden is scheduled to open at the St. Johns Town Center this month in Jacksonville, FL.  For those of you that are "hard-core" fans of this trendsetting genius - that gets his inspiration from rock and roll - can appreciate these studded and spiked shoes I've selected. The brand has expanded, since the early 90s, now providing apparel and accessories, such as dresses, handbags, shades and more. Go to Steve Madden for more selection.

***Update: Steve Madden - Now Open. Located next to MAC cosmetics. This  Saturday, Sept. 29th, from 12pm - 6pm FREE gift with purchase when you spend $50 or more, while supplies last.

18 comments:

  1. Cool post! Steve Madden do amazing shoes :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! I'm drooling o'er all of it! Love each n every one of 'em!!!
    Thanks for dropping by my blog n commenting.
    Do drop by often. I'd love your visits n comments!
    Do follow and like by GFC & FB if you like and let me know with a comment.
    I'll follow back too! :)
    FASHION PANACHE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  3. everything is better with studs!

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gteat selection!
    Nadia, today there is a giveaway at my blog and I think you will like it! You can win a gorgeous clutch! When you have time please take a look and join if you want:)
    Happy blogging and good luck!

    http://fashionresidence.com/?p=1832

    all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOoow i do like your taste in shoes. I might even consider hauling in the vampiree.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE those wedged sneakers!! They are my new obsession!! I am your newest follower and would love to follow each other!

    xo, ciara
    http://thecrosscontamination.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx for the comment...I'll be by your site shortly :)

      Delete
  7. Adalyn has me hooked... touch of elegance meet rock!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tomorrow they are having the grand opening, spend $50 and get a FREE gift while supplies last.

      Delete
  8. Oooo for that Brakdanc...I need those in my life TODAY!

    ReplyDelete